I love snow! I ate it, played in it, and tried to crawl in it. I finally celebrated it YEAH SNOW! My sister was showing off and showed me how to sink down in the snow and make a snow angel. She does not need to lay in the snow to be an angel though. It must be because I am a winter baby, but I think this stuff is cool!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
I love snow! I ate it, played in it, and tried to crawl in it. I finally celebrated it YEAH SNOW! My sister was showing off and showed me how to sink down in the snow and make a snow angel. She does not need to lay in the snow to be an angel though. It must be because I am a winter baby, but I think this stuff is cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment