Anthony is doing the fun thing again, I want to play computer games too! I have hold of the keyboard, I am on my way to being just like him. Big boys play video games, I am a big boy (or at least I think I am). If I could just push on of those buttons, I could really help him out. Anthony would be happy if I could play with him. This is my first time getting the keyboard. Good for me.
Friday, October 5, 2007
I can play video games too!
Anthony is doing the fun thing again, I want to play computer games too! I have hold of the keyboard, I am on my way to being just like him. Big boys play video games, I am a big boy (or at least I think I am). If I could just push on of those buttons, I could really help him out. Anthony would be happy if I could play with him. This is my first time getting the keyboard. Good for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment