See my eye, this is from trying to stand on my own. I was watching Anthony play video games, I decided to be a big boy and let go of his keyboard, am the next thing I knew was owww. I want to stand up without holding on to things so bad. Everyone else does, why can't I? I may be 8 months old, but man am I independent. I will try again when my eye feels better. My Mommy put ice on it, but I am too busy for ice. I want to roam around, not sit there and let her freeze my face.
Friday, October 5, 2007
OWWWW
See my eye, this is from trying to stand on my own. I was watching Anthony play video games, I decided to be a big boy and let go of his keyboard, am the next thing I knew was owww. I want to stand up without holding on to things so bad. Everyone else does, why can't I? I may be 8 months old, but man am I independent. I will try again when my eye feels better. My Mommy put ice on it, but I am too busy for ice. I want to roam around, not sit there and let her freeze my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment